Sunday 24 July 2011

A two-headed tortoise. Ne Way!

Found this on the tinter-smutt! 
My husband tells me 'A double Turtle head, that'll definitely give you roids'. What a rotten Ralf!


Apparently a two-headed tortoise has come out of its shell in Dorset & found itself in the media spotlight. The unusual case of a Mediterranean spur-thighed tortoise, born 8 months ago in an incubator, made the headlines in various papers on Friday. Owner John Jones, from Dorchester, who has 37 tortoises and has kept them for 55 years, said: "I was really surprised - I had never seen anything like it. "It is perfectly healthy and is running around with all the other tortoises. "I think each head has its own little brain because they do try to move in different directions (Rrreally)." Although it is an unusual case, it is not unique. In 2003 another two-headed tortoise was found in South Africa.


No comments:

Post a Comment