Saturday 23 July 2011

Fettishes

Just turned the tv on to find a fully grown bloke dressed as a fucking baby! Worse still he was being bottle fed AND if I didn't turn it over quick enough it would of been 'nappy changing time' yes... He did just shit himself!

I can't understand it to be honest but these guys pay good money to fulfil their urges! Some even have families!! I can see it now "babe im hungry so im just nipping over to barbaras for my bottle. I also need the biggest shit ever so can u hurry up and help me get into this nappy. did u pack my giant dummy and have u got me a clean onesie I spewed all over the other one"

Surely no wife would put up with that?

I feel sorry for the kids, imagine getting picked up at school by 'the big bouncing baby Bri' the cheecky twat would probably expect you to push him home in a fucking wheelbarrow to make him feel as though he was in a pram.

Pfffft


Location:Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment