Saturday 23 July 2011

Old skool scooby snacks

Them Teddy Bear Crisps
Ahh just had a flash back, Those lil teddy bear crisps!! Far to cute to eat tho, found myself shouting out in a Glaswegian accent 'it was murdddarrr' after every time I ate one 

The Ice Cream Float Man!
My best friend reminded me about this and how on earth could i forget "The Ice Cream Float" For those of you that haven't lived, it's a drink that consists of one or more scoops of ice cream in fizzy pop, or if you were in my gang panda pop. This drink is what we had as a treat when we were bairns and i still absolutely love it to this day. Just one scoop of ice cream now though. Fatbags.com n all that


Rola Cola
I'm not sure about you but my family always had a bottle of crap pop in the cupboards when we were kids. aye? "Thanks MAM" and lets face it we complained but still drank it! Rola Cola is an award winning fizzy drink, all you needed were a few sips and you were high as a kite. Unfortunately it did leave you with the trade mark 'bat wings' around the mouth but that was part and parcel of the whole experience, wasn't it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment