Saturday 23 July 2011

Peachie's 'Social-ish network'

Not long after The Social Network film was released and idea came to my head "Why not the fuck not create my own version" So i did!

I will add that the idea has been well in truly bumped from me now and i'd like to point out to you that I CAME UP WITH IT FIRST Okay! Bitter.com (that's not the website address BTW!)

Nelly Pad took 3 weeks out of my life that i will NEVER get back! However, i'm happy as a pair of tits with it, it's probably the only thing ever in my life where i have came up with the idea and actually done something about it. That in its self deserves an award!

Briefly: Nelly Pad is a website where you can share your past memories with others. You name it you can blog about it as well as upload pictures & videos. You will see there's blogs on there about fashion, old skool food, music, holidays ect... you get the jist.

I digress...Enjoy!!

www.nellypad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment